We believe our service does not end with the sale.
After sales support is critically important for us, because we want customers to get the most out of their Winlet machines.
We back the Winlet promise to deliver World Class performance with ongoing service that combines expert advice and proactive maintenance support.
Hird’s sales service can include:
- Ongoing advice by phone or email to optimise your use of Winlet glazing robots and the Winlet ErgoMover or to resolve any operational issues you may have.
- Planned and emergency maintenance support via our network of in-house mobile engineers who will respond quickly by attending your business premises or worksite.
- Servicing and LOLER certification.
- Fast spare parts delivery service.
- Supply of specialist parts, including vacuum cups for holding non-smooth panels (for example glass reinforced concrete) and pad extension bars to install mullioned windows.
Winlet glazing robots and ErgoMover trolleys are designed and built to be rugged and reliable as well as delivering excellent performance.
If our customers need any support with their use, we are here to give assistance, at any time it is needed.